A Bill could refer to the following
1. A formal written complaint, such as a court paper requesting some specific action for reasons alleged.
2. An equitable pleading by which a claimant brings a claim in a court of equity. Before the merger of law and equity, the bill in equity was similar to a declaration in law.
3. A legislative proposal offered for debate before its enactment. A statute in draft before it becomes the law.
4. An enacted statute
5. An itemized list of charges; an invoice For example, a hospital bill.
6. A bill of exchange; a draft .
7. A formal document or note; an instrument
8. piece of paper money
9. promissory note