The term Condition has a wide variety of meanings in legal parlance.
It can be defined as
1. A fact or event on the occurrence of which some legal right or duty comes into existence.
2. It can be a requisite for something else to take effect.
3. A future and uncertain event on which the existence or extent of an obligation or liability depends
4. An uncertain act or event that triggers or negates a duty to render a promised performance
5. It can be used to denote an event which qualifies a duty under a contract.
6. It can refer to a term in an agreement that makes an event a condition.