432d Air Expeditionary Wing [432 AEW] Law and Legal Definition
The 432d Air Expeditionary Wing is a United States Air Force unit assigned to Air Combat Command, stationed at Creech Air Force Base, Nevada, that operates unmanned reconnaissance aircraft which provide real-time reconnaissance, surveillance, and precision attack against fixed and time-critical targets.
The 432 AEW is the first U.S. Air Force wing dedicated to unmanned aircraft systems. The 432 AEW includes six operational squadrons and a maintenance squadron. There are about 440 aircrew members, about half of whom are pilots and the other half sensor operators.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 55th Wing [55 WG]
- 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 9th Reconnaissance Wing
- Acting Knowingly
- Active Air Defense
- Active Military, Naval, or Air Service
- Adequate Airport [Aeronautics and Space]
- Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- Agricultural Aircraft Operation