Acceptance Testing Law and Legal Definition
Acceptance testing is the formal testing conducted to enable a user, customer, or other authorised entity to determine whether to accept a system or component.
In engineering, acceptance testing is the testing performed on a system prior to its delivery. It is also known as functional testing, black-box testing, QA testing, application testing, confidence testing, final testing, validation testing, or factory acceptance testing.
Legal Definition list
- Acceptance Sampling
- Acceptance of Service Agreement
- Acceptance of Responsibility
- Acceptance of Plea
- Acceptance of Bill of Exchange
- Acceptance Testing
- Acceptance [Agricultural Marketing Service]
- Acceptance-of-the-Benefits Rule
- Accepted Analytical Principle
- Accepted Card or Other Means of Access
- Accepted Credit Card