Administrative-Control Rule Law and Legal Definition
Administrative control rule is a rule applicable to tax laws that makes a grantor of a trust liable for tax, if the grantor retains control that may be exercised primarily for the grantor's own benefit.
Legal Definition list
- Administrative Workweek
- Administrative Warrant
- Administrative Wage Garnishment
- Administrative Takedown Funds [Transportation]
- Administrative Support Services [Education]
- Administrative-Control Rule
- Administratively Separate Unit
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Administrator C.T.A.
- Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N]