Administrator Ad Litem Law and Legal Definition
Administrator ad litem means a special administrator appointed by the court to supply a necessary party to an action in which the deceased or his/her estate is interested. The reasons for appointing a special administrator are :
The estate has no administrator or
The current administrator has interests in the action that conflict with those of the estate.
Legal Definition list
- Administratively Separate Unit
- Administrative-Control Rule
- Administrative Workweek
- Administrative Warrant
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Administrator C.T.A.
- Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N]
- Administrator Durante Minoritate Administratoris
- Administrator of an Employee Benefit Plan
- Administrator of Decedent's Estate