Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N] Law and Legal Definition
Administrator de bonis non (D.B.N) are persons appointed by the court of probate to administer the effects of a decedent which has not been included in a former administration. The Latin term de bonis non administratis, means goods not administered and it is used to refer to assets remaining in an estate after the death or removal of the estate administrator.
Legal Definition list
- Administrator C.T.A.
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Administratively Separate Unit
- Administrative-Control Rule
- Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N]
- Administrator Durante Minoritate Administratoris
- Administrator of an Employee Benefit Plan
- Administrator of Decedent's Estate
- Administrator Pendente Lite
- Administrator with Will Annexed