Administrator of Decedent's Estate Law and Legal Definition
Administrator of decedent's estate is a person appointed by the probate court, in accordance with the governing statutes, to administer and settle intestate estates and such testate estates as have no competent executor designated by the testator.
Legal Definition list
- Administrator of Decedent's Estate
- Administrator of an Employee Benefit Plan
- Administrator Durante Minoritate Administratoris
- Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N]
- Administrator C.T.A.
- Administrator Pendente Lite
- Administrator with Will Annexed
- Adminstrator De Bonis Non
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Admiralty Clause