Administrator Pendente Lite Law and Legal Definition
Administrator pendente lite is an administrator appointed as a temporary arbitrator in an adjudication of intestacy made for purpose of preserving assets of the estate. An administration pendente lite is generally appointed when there is a dispute as to the person entitled to probate or a general grant of letters. They will be appointed till the question is decided.
Legal Definition list
- Administrator of Decedent's Estate
- Administrator of an Employee Benefit Plan
- Administrator Durante Minoritate Administratoris
- Administrator De Bonis Non [D.B.N]
- Administrator C.T.A.
- Administrator Pendente Lite
- Administrator with Will Annexed
- Adminstrator De Bonis Non
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Admiralty Clause