Advanced Placement Program Law and Legal Definition
The Advanced Placement Program is a program offering college level school classes for students in high school. The program allows students to participate in a college level course and possibly earn college credit while in high school. Secondary schools and colleges cooperate in this program to give students the opportunity to show mastery in college-level courses. The program is conducted with cooperation between secondary schools, colleges and universities.
The participating colleges grant credit or advanced placement to students doing well in the examinations. Advanced placement courses are open to all students willing to work hard. Main advantage of taking an advanced placement course is better preparation for college.
Legal Definition list
- Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate Course [Education]
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Advanced Nuclear Facility [Energy]
- Advanced Notice of Arrival
- Advanced Life Underwriting
- Advanced Placement Program
- Advanced Premium Deposit
- Advanced Shipbuilding Technology
- Advanced Technology User Facility
- Advanced Technology Vehicle
- Advanced Truck Stop Electrification System