Agency Head Law and Legal Definition
According to 41 USCS § 259, an agency head is "the head or any assistant head of any executive agency, and may at the option of the Administrator include the chief official of any principal organizational unit of the General Services Administration."
Legal Definition list
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Agency for Instructional Technology [AIT]
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Agency Designee [Administrative Personnel]
- Agency Culture
- Agency Head
- Agency of the U.S.
- Agency of the United States
- Agency or Instrumentality of a Foreign State
- Agency Records [Aeronautics and Space]
- Agency Records [Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board]