Agency Records [Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board] Law and Legal Definition
According to 4 CFR 201.2 [Title 4 – Accounts; Chapter II—Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board; Part 201--Public Information and Requests], agency records means materials that are in the control of the Board and associated with Board business, including:
(i) Materials produced by the Board.
(ii) Materials produced by staff for the Board.
(iii) Materials distributed by presenters at a Board meeting or Board Committee meeting.
Legal Definition list
- Agency or Instrumentality of a Foreign State
- Agency of the United States
- Agency of the U.S.
- Agency Head
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Agency Records [Aeronautics and Space]
- Agency Records [Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board]
- Agency Relationship
- Agency Sales and Service Contract
- Agency Sales Ticket (Securities)
- Agency School Board
Related Legal Terms
- 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act of 2003
- 3-A Sanitary Standards and Accepted Practice
- 3-Way Incandescent Lamp
- 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing
- Abandon [Shipping]
- Abandoned Infant
- Abandoned Mark
- Abandoned Mined Lands