Agreement of Sale Law and Legal Definition
Agreement of sale is a written agreement or a contract entered into between a seller and a buyer on a real estate transaction. For every agreement of sale the most important element is the meeting of minds of both the parties that is there should be a harmonious opinion between them.
Agreement of sale is also known as contract of purchase, contract agreement or sale agreement.
Legal Definition list
- Agreement for Electronic Presentment
- Agreement Collection Certification
- Agreement Area
- Agreed-Boundary Doctrine
- Agreement of Sale
- Agreement Officer [Aeronautics and Space]
- Agreement on Border Environment Cooperation Commission
- Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- Agreement State [Atomic Energy]
- Agreement to Agree