Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft Law and Legal Definition
Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft 1980 is an agreement on trade in civil aircraft. It is one of two plurilateral agreements signed by a smaller number of WTO members.
The main features of the agreement is that, it eliminated import duties on all aircraft, other than military aircraft, as well as on all other products covered by the agreement. Other products include civil aircraft engines and their parts and components, all components and sub-assemblies of civil aircraft, and flight simulators and their parts and components.
Legal Definition list
- Agreement on Border Environment Cooperation Commission
- Agreement Officer [Aeronautics and Space]
- Agreement of Sale
- Agreement for Electronic Presentment
- Agreement Collection Certification
- Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- Agreement State [Atomic Energy]
- Agreement to Agree
- Agreement to Sell
- Agreement Vessel