Air Force ISR Agency Law and Legal Definition
Air Force ISR Agency refers to Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency. The United States Department of Defense defines ISR as an activity that synchronizes and integrates the planning and operation of sensors, assets, and processing, exploitation, and dissemination systems in direct support of current and future operations. This is an integrated intelligence and operations function.
The agency's mission is to organize, train, equip and present assigned forces and capabilities to conduct intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance for combatant commanders and the nation. The agency also implements and oversees execution of Air Force headquarters policy and guidance to expand Air Force ISR capabilities to meet current and future challenges.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 361st ISR Group
- 432d Air Expeditionary Wing [432 AEW]
- Accompanying the Armed Forces outside the United States
- Accredited Agency [Adoption]
- Accrediting Agency [Education]
- Active Air Defense
- Active Military, Naval, or Air Service
- Adequate Airport [Aeronautics and Space]
- Administering Agency
- Administrative Agency