Air Navigation Facility Certificate Law and Legal Definition
Air navigation facility certificate refers to an approval by the Federal Aviation Administration to provide air navigation facilities. Air navigation facilities include airport landing area, lights, and equipments used. Structure or mechanism used for the purpose of guiding and controlling flight in the air and landing or take-off comes under air navigation facility.
The administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration issues air navigation facility certificates. [49 USCS § 44702].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 432d Air Expeditionary Wing [432 AEW]
- Accidents of Navigation
- Active Air Defense
- Active Military, Naval, or Air Service
- Adequate Airport [Aeronautics and Space]
- Advanced Nuclear Facility [Energy]
- Advanced Technology User Facility
- Agreement on Trade in Civil Aircraft
- Agricultural Aircraft Operation
- Air Agency Certificate