Alarm System Contractor Law and Legal Definition
An alarm system contractor refers to a person, firm, or corporation that engages in the business of alarm contracting under an expressed or implied contract; that undertakes, offers to undertake, purports to have the capacity to undertake, or submits a bid to engage in the business of alarm contracting; or that by itself or by or through others engages in the business of alarm contracting.
An alarm system contractor’s business includes the execution of contracts requiring the ability, experience, science, knowledge, and skill to lay out, fabricate, install, maintain, alter, repair, monitor, inspect, replace, or service alarm systems for compensation, including, but not limited to, all types of alarm systems for all purposes.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 9-1-1 System
- Accelerated Cost Recovery System
- Active Solar System
- Actuarially Sound Retirement System
- Adaptive Ecosystem Management
- Administrative Governor [Federal Reserve System]
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS)
- Advanced Automobile Propulsion System
- Advanced Truck Stop Electrification System
- Adversarial System