American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education [AACTE] Law and Legal Definition
The American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE), established in 1948, is a nonprofit national alliance of education programs aiming at high quality professional development of the nation's teachers and other educational personnel. AACTE mainly concentrates on Pre-K-12 teachers and school leaders.
AACTE's activities influence federal policy regarding teacher education issues. AACTE spends time tracking and analyzing federal and state education legislation.
Legal Definition list
- American Association for the Advancement of Science [AAAS]
- American Association for Justice [AAJ]
- American Arbitration Association
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law [AAPL]
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences [AAFS]
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education [AACTE]
- American Association of Law Libraries [AALL]
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- American Association of School Administrators [AASA]
- American Bankers Association
- American Bankers Association Number