American Association of Law Libraries [AALL] Law and Legal Definition
The American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) is a nonprofit educational organization representing law librarians and related professionals, law firms, law schools, corporate legal departments, courts; and local, state and federal government agencies.
The AALL aims to:
a. promote and enhance the value of law libraries to the legal and public communities;
b. foster the profession of law librarianship; and
c. provide leadership in the field of legal information and information policy.
The AALL’s Government Relations Office works to promote and support national, state and local initiatives to advance the policies of the Association.
Legal Definition list
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education [AACTE]
- American Association for the Advancement of Science [AAAS]
- American Association for Justice [AAJ]
- American Arbitration Association
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law [AAPL]
- American Association of Law Libraries [AALL]
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- American Association of School Administrators [AASA]
- American Bankers Association
- American Bankers Association Number
- American Bar Association