American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators Law and Legal Definition
The American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) is a tax-exempt, nonprofit, non governmental organization. This association was founded in 1993. It is tasked with the responsibility of developing model programs in motor vehicle administration, law enforcement, and highway safety. The AAMVA also serves as an information clearinghouse in these areas, and acts as the international spokesman for these interests.
The AAMVA comprises of motor vehicle and law enforcement administrators and executives from all 50 states of the U.S., the District of Columbia, and Canadian Territories and Provinces. Associations, organizations, and businesses that share an interest in the association’s goals can be members of the association.
AAMVA also has four regions under it. The IRP, Inc. is a subsidiary of the AAMVA.
Legal Definition list
- American Association of Law Libraries [AALL]
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education [AACTE]
- American Association for the Advancement of Science [AAAS]
- American Association for Justice [AAJ]
- American Arbitration Association
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- American Association of School Administrators [AASA]
- American Bankers Association
- American Bankers Association Number
- American Bar Association
- American Battle Monuments Commission