American Association of School Administrators [AASA] Law and Legal Definition
The American Association of School Administrators [AASA] was established in 1865 as a professional organization for school system leaders. The members of AASA are persons that support public school leadership. Members include superintendents of public school systems, principals, graduate students, professors of educational administration and others interested in educational leadership.
AASA aims to achieve the highest quality public education for all children. AASA supports and develops effective school system leaders.
Activities of AASA aim to :
(1)improve the condition of children and youth;
(2)prepare schools and school systems for new century;
(3)make arrangements for connecting schools and communities; and
(4)increase the quality and effectiveness of school leaders.
Legal Definition list
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- American Association of Law Libraries [AALL]
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education [AACTE]
- American Association for the Advancement of Science [AAAS]
- American Association for Justice [AAJ]
- American Association of School Administrators [AASA]
- American Bankers Association
- American Bankers Association Number
- American Bar Association
- American Battle Monuments Commission
- American Board of Criminalistics