American College of Forensic Examiners International [ACFEI] Law and Legal Definition
The American College of Forensic Examiners International (ACFEI) is an independent, non-profit, scientific, and professional association representing forensic examiners worldwide. It works as a complementary division to the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute to promote the dissemination of forensic information and the continued advancement of forensic examination and consultation across many professional fields of membership.
The ACFEI believe that forensic examiners do not win or lose cases. They seek only the truth and conduct evaluations, examinations, and inquiries and report the truth. The college has elevated standards through education, credentials, and advanced training.
Legal Definition list
- American Clause
- American Civil Rights Movement
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Bureau of Shipping [ABS]
- American Board of Professional Psychology [ABPP]
- American College of Forensic Examiners International [ACFEI]
- American Community Survey
- American Continental Army
- American Convention on Human Rights
- American Council of State Savings Supervisors (ACSSS)
- American Customer Satisfaction Index