American Society of Forensic Odontology [ASFO] Law and Legal Definition
The American Society of Forensic Odontology (ASFO) is one of the largest organizations representing persons interested in forensic dentistry worldwide. The ASFO was established to promote interest and research in the field of forensic odontology. The society aims to further the purpose of forensic dentistry and create and maintain the high standards of the practice.
The objective of the society is to advance the cause of forensic dentistry and to develop and maintain the highest standards of practice.
The joint meeting of the ASFO and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences provided individuals from a variety of forensic disciplines a chance to become familiar with forensic odontology and the ASFO organization. Members of the ASFO are provided forum for joint discussions, courses and seminars, qualify for grants, get updates and news through their newsletter and communicate with different organizations.
Legal Definition list
- American Society of Criminology
- American Society of Composers Authors and Publishers (ASCAP)
- American Society of Appraisers [ASA]
- American Society for Testing Material
- American Society for International Law [ASIL]
- American Society of Forensic Odontology [ASFO]
- American Society of Home Inspectors [ASHI]
- American Society of Industrial Security [ASIS]
- American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics [ASLME]
- American Society of Questioned Document Examiners [ASQDE]
- American Society of Real Estate Counselors [ASREC]