American Society of Questioned Document Examiners [ASQDE] Law and Legal Definition
The American Society of Questioned Document Examiners (ASQDE) is a non-profit organization working for questioned document examiners. The objectives of the ASQDE are to foster education, sponsor scientific research, establish standards, exchange experiences, and provide instruction in the field of questioned document examination, and to promote justice in matters that involve questions about documents.
Members of the Society meet annually at a time and place for a duration determined by the executive committee. The annual meeting chief purpose is the exchange of technical and professional information.
Legal Definition list
- American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics [ASLME]
- American Society of Industrial Security [ASIS]
- American Society of Home Inspectors [ASHI]
- American Society of Forensic Odontology [ASFO]
- American Society of Criminology
- American Society of Questioned Document Examiners [ASQDE]
- American Society of Real Estate Counselors [ASREC]
- American Society on Aging (ASA)
- American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- American Statistical Association
- American Stock Exchange AMEX