Applicant Flow Data Law and Legal Definition
Applicant flow data refers to the analysis of differences in selection rates among different groups for a particular job. Federal law requires that all institutions receiving federal contracts maintain data by race and gender on all applicants who apply for positions in the organization.
Applicant flow data is to be used for statistical and record keeping purposes only and must not be considered in the hiring decision. Applicants must be given the opportunity to decline to fill out the separate identification form. Further, the form should make clear to the applicant that the information collected will be used for record keeping purposes only.
Legal Definition list
- Applicable Program [Education]
- Applicable Manufacturer
- Applicable Group Purchasing Organization
- Applicable Federal Rate
- Applicable Exclusion Amount
- Applicant Flow Data
- Applicant [Energy]
- Applicant [Patents]
- Application for a Deposit Facility [Banks & Banking]
- Application for a Reissue Patent
- Application for Sale of Real Property