Approved Provider [Public Safety] Law and Legal Definition
An approved provider refers to a mental health professional licensed or certified in a state.
The following is an example of a state law on approved provider:
An approved provider scope of practice includes providing mental health treatment services and who is approved by the Sex Offender Risk Assessment Advisory Board, under administrative regulations promulgated by the board, to provide comprehensive sex offender presentence evaluations or treatment to adults and youthful offenders. [KRS § 17.500].
Legal Definition list
- Approved Plant [Agriculture]
- Approved Person [Adoption]
- Approved Percentage [Banks & Banking]
- Approved Parachute [Aeronautics and Space]
- Approved National Service Position
- Approved Provider [Public Safety]
- Approved Silver Scholar Position
- Approved Summer of Service Position
- Approved Terminal or Refinery [Internal Revenue]