Architect's Lien Law and Legal Definition
Architect's lien is the right of an architect to retain a client's papers until the architect's fees have been paid.
The following is an example of a case law on architect's lien:
An architect's lien is subordinate to mortgages that were recorded after visible commencement of operations. [CainRash Architectural Group, Inc. v. Premier Hotel Dev. Group (In re Premier Hotel Dev. Group), 271 B.R. 813, 816 (Bankr. E.D. Tenn. 2002)].
Legal Definition list
- Architect-Engineer Services
- Architect's Lien
- Architect of the Capitol
- Architect Contract
- Architectural and Transportation Barrier Removal Expenses [Internal Revenue]
- Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board [ATBCB]
- Architectural Barriers Act
- Architectural or Engineering (A/E) Services
- Architectural Work
- Archival Processing