Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials - International Law and Legal Definition
The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials – International (APCO) is the world's largest organization of public safety communications professionals. The APCO attends the needs of public safety communications practitioners worldwide and the welfare of the general public as a whole. It provides complete expertise, professional development, technical assistance, advocacy and outreach to the professionals.
The mission of the APCO is to provide complete public safety communications expertise, professional development, technical assistance, advocacy and outreach to benefit our members and the public.
Legal Definition list
- Association of National Estuary Programs
- Association of Management Officials
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Forensic Quality Assurance Managers [AFQAM]
- Association of Forensic DNA Analysts and Administrators [AFDAA]
- Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials - International
- Association of Teacher Educators [ATE]
- Association Theory
- Assumable Mortgage
- Assumed Bond
- Assumed Name