Automobile Insurance Law and Legal Definition
Automobile insurance refer to insurance policies that cover injuries arising out of the use, operation, or maintenance of the vehicle.
Auto insurance covers against hurt from accidents or fire, its theft, harm to third parties concerned in accidents where the vehicle is concerned. The worth of month to month premiums is determined by the worth of the vehicle and the driving record of the purchaser.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accelerated Life Insurance Benefits
- Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment [Insurance]
- Accommodation Line [Insurance]
- Accountants Professional Liability Insurance
- Accounts Receivable Insurance
- Actual Cash Value Insurance
- Actual Delivery of Insurance Policy
- Actuarial Documents [Federal Crop Insurance Corporation]
- Actuarially Appropriate [Federal Crop Insurance Corporation]