Beneficiary (Health Care) Law and Legal Definition
Beneficiary in the context of health care means:
- a person who receives benefits under health care insurance through the medicare or medicaid program.
- a person eligible for benefits under a dental plan.
- a person who receives benefits under a dental benefit contract.
- a person or group that receives certain profits, benefits, or advantages, under a will or insurance policy.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Accelerated Benefits (Health Care)
- Accumulation Value (Health Care)
- Actual Age (Health Care)
- Actuarial Equivalent (Health Care)
- Acute Care
- Additional Health Services
- Adequate Parental Care
- Adequate Veterinary Care
- Admitting Privileges (Health Care)
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS)