Boxing Commission Law and Legal Definition
According to 15 USCS § 6301 (2), [Title 15. Commerce and Trade; Chapter 89. Professional Boxing Safety] (A) the term boxing commission means “an entity authorized under State law to regulate professional boxing matches.
(B) [Not enacted]"
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 9/11 Commission Act
- Affiliate of a Futures Commission Merchant, Commodity Trading Advisor, Commodity Pool Operator or Introducing Broker
- Agreement on Border Environment Cooperation Commission
- Alaska Nanuuq Commission
- Alcohol Beverages Control Commission (ABCC)
- Alert [Nuclear Regulatory Commission]
- American Battle Monuments Commission
- Analytical Run [Nuclear Regulatory Commission]
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- Armed Escort [Nuclear Regulatory Commission]