Cancer Law and Legal Definition
Cancer generally refers to all malignant neoplasms, regardless of the tissue of origin, including malignant lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease, and leukemia, but excluding localized basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma of the skin and carcinoma in situ of the cervix. There are numerous organizations on the state and federal levels involved in the detection, treatment, education about, and prevention of cancer.
In some states, the legislatures authorizes the Department of Public Health to establish a statewide Cancer Registry for the purpose of providing accurate and up-to-date information about cancer in the state and facilitating the evaluation and improvement of cancer prevention, screening, diagnosis, therapy, rehabilitation, and community care activities for the citizens.
Legal Definition list
- Cancelled Without Prejudice
- Cancelled Trademark
- Cancelled Flight [Aeronautics and Space]
- Cancellation Proceeding (Trademark)
- Candidate Conservation Agreement with Assurances [Agriculture]
- Candidate Conservation Agreement With Assurances [Wildlife Law]
- Candidate Conservation Agreement [Wildlife Law]
- Candidate for a Degree
- Candidate Species