Career Break Law and Legal Definition
Career break is a period of time out from the employment or career. Usually, career breaks are taken by mothers to raise children. But, in recent times professionals are also taking time out of their career for personal or professional development.
The period of a career break varies depending on the necessity of a person taking career break. Career breaks may also be between jobs. The purposes behind a career break can be ,travel, voluntary work, paid work abroad, studying or training.
A career break is also referred to as an 'adult gap year'.
Legal Definition list
- Career Appointee
- Career and Technical Student Organization [Education]
- Career and Technical Education [Education]
- Career and Family
- Career Advancement Services
- Career Break
- Career Fair
- Career Group [Administrative Personnel]
- Career Guidance and Counseling [Education]
- Career Law Enforcement Officer
- Career Major [Education]