Case Management Order Law and Legal Definition
Case management in legal terms refers to the schedule of proceedings involved in a case before the court. Each stage of the process has a scheduled timeframe in which it must be filed with the court or completed. When a case is assigned to a judge, the judge will often set forth a schedule for the submission or completion of the relevant pleadings, court appearances, and other matters.
Case Management Order is an order made by the judge at the end of Case Management Conference and it may be a settlement order or order for the better management of a case like consolidation of cases.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Academy for International Conflict Management and Peacebuilding [USIP]
- Active Management
- Active Portfolio Management
- Adaptive Ecosystem Management
- Affiliation Order
- Agreed Order
- Agreement on Border Environment Cooperation Commission
- Agricultural Resource Management Plan
- Agricultural Resource Management Survey
- Alcohol-Related Neurodevelopmental Disorders