Center-of-Gravity Doctrine Law and Legal Definition
According to center of gravity doctrine, when ever there is a choice-of-law question, the law of the jurisdiction with the most significant relationship to the transaction or event applies.
Center-of-Gravity Doctrine is also known as significant-relationship theory or grouping-of-contacts theory.
Legal Definition list
- Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice
- Center of Innovation for Science, Technology and Peacebuilding [USIP]
- Center of Innovation for Media, Conflict and Peacebuilding [USIP]
- Center for the Improvement of Early Reading Achievement [CIERA]
- Center for Sustainable Economies [USIP]
- Center-of-Gravity Doctrine
- Centerline of a Roadway
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC]
- Centers of Innovation [USIP]
- Central Asset Account
- Central Authority