CIA Conspiracy Theory Law and Legal Definition
CIA Conspiracy theory refers to CIA Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory. The theory originated as a result of the U. S. Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) involvement in plots to assassinate foreign leaders. According to the theory Kennedy was assassinated because he was turning away from the Cold War and seeking a negotiated peace with the Soviet Union.
Conspiracy theory means a theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- A Commercial Trade
- Academy of Financial Divorce Practitioners
- Accelerated Depreciation
- Accelerated-Reentry Theory
- Accrued Depreciation
- Accumulated Depreciation
- Actio Ficticia
- Ad Officium Justiciariorum Spectat Unicuique Coram Eis Placitanti Justitiam Exhibere
- Admissibility of Extrajudicial Confessions
- Admissibility of Judicial Confessions