Civil Civil Rights Violation Law and Legal Definition
A civil civil rights violation refers to an offense that occurs when the fundamental freedoms or civil liberties of an individual or a class of people is violated.
In civil civil rights violation, the violator is usually an organization, company, or government entity. For instance, a female association filing a complaint against their employer on the ground of discrimination.
Legal Definition list
- Civil Causes of Action - Wrongful Action
- Civil Causes of Action - Trover and Conversion
- Civil Causes of Action - Trademark or Copyright Infringement
- Civil Causes of Action - Specific Performance
- Civil Causes of Action - Slip and Fall
- Civil Civil Rights Violation
- Civil Cognation
- Civil Commitment
- Civil Commotion
- Civil Conspiracy
- Civil Corporation