Community Security Law and Legal Definition
Community security refers to the approach to implement human security, human development, and state building concepts at local level. It aims to protect people from the loss of traditional relationships and values and from sectarian and ethnic violence.
The term safety of the community refers to the community's security from criminal conduct by the Defendant, whether violent or not. [United States v. Archie, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 28531 (D. Ohio 2006)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Abandoned Security Property [Agriculture]
- Access Control List [National Security]
- Access Control Mechanism [National Security]
- Accessible Space [National Security]
- Adverse Claim on Security
- Agricultural Biosecurity
- Alternate COMSEC Custodian [National Security]
- Alternative Security Program
- America's Community Bankers
- American Community Survey