Comprehensive Housing Plan Law and Legal Definition
Comprehensive housing plan refers to an action plan for addressing the growing need for affordable housing. Affordable housing is dwelling units whose total housing costs are deemed affordable to those that have a median income.
The following is a state law that provides a statutory framework regarding comprehensive housing plan:
Comprehensive housing plan is a plan to be prepared by each city or town that provides an assessment of the housing needs within a city or town and describes specific strategies to address these needs, in accordance with regulations of the department. A city or town shall prepare a comprehensive housing plan to be submitted for review and approval to the department before or concurrently with the city or town’s application for a letter of eligibility. The plan shall include an estimate of the projected number of units of new construction that could be built in the proposed smart growth zoning district. [ALM GL ch. 40R, § 2].
Legal Definition list
- Comprehensive Health Education
- Comprehensive General Liability Policy
- Comprehensive Fish and Wildlife Management Plan
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Cleanup and Liability Act
- Comprehensive Employment and Training Act
- Comprehensive Housing Plan
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (CORF)
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility Services
- Comprehensive Planning
- Comprehensive School Health Program