Computer Program Law and Legal Definition
Computer programs are instructions for a computer. Usually, computer programs are in the form of a human-readable, computer programming language called source code. Computer source code is often written by professional computer programmers.
17 USCS § 101 defines "computer program" as a set of statements or instructions to be used directly or indirectly in a computer in order to bring about a certain result.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- 8 A Program
- Ability One Program
- Abuse in Later Life Program [Department of Justice]
- Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG) Program [Education]
- Accelerated Nursing Degree Program
- Access to Computer
- Administrative Program
- Advanced Placement Program
- Afterschool Care Program
- Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services Program