Computer Law and Legal Definition
A computer is a device that computes, often a programmable machine, which can perform a programmed list of instructions and respond to new instructions given to it. An electronic computer accepts data, manipulates data, produces results, and stores results.
The term is most often used to refer to the desktop and laptop computers that many people use. When referring to a desktop model, the term "computer" technically only refers to the the box that holds the computer and not the monitor, keyboard, and mouse. However, everything together may be referred to as the computer.
Legal Definition list
- Computation Pipeline Monitoring
- Compulsory-Counterclaim Rule
- Compulsory Process Clause
- Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Computer Applications
- Computer Assisted Passenger Prescreening System
- Computer Crime
- Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section