Condemned Person Law and Legal Definition
Condemned person refers to a person who has been pronounced guilty of death.
The following is a state law that provides a statutory framework regarding condemned person:
Condemned person means a person for whom a specific day of execution is fixed by a mandate from the Kentucky Supreme Court or a warrant signed by the Governor. [KRS § 431.213].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Absent Person
- Accidental Personal Injury
- Accountable Personal Property
- Actio Personalis Moritur Cum Persona
- Action in Personam
- Actus Inceptus Cujus Perfectio Pendet Ex Voluntate Partium Revocari Potest, Si Autem Pendet Ex Voluntate Tertiae Personae, Vel Ex Contingenti, Revocar
- Adverse Personnel Action
- Affiliated Persons (Securities)
- Agency Designee [Administrative Personnel]
- Antisocial Personality Disorder