Confined Law and Legal Definition
Confined means imprisoned or required to remain in one place.
The following is an example of a case law referring to the term confined:
“Under a policy providing that a member shall be entitled to sick benefits for the actual time he is necessarily and continuously confined and totally unable to follow his vocation it is not necessary that the member should be confined in bed. It is sufficient that he is so confined as to be totally unable to follow his vocation.” [Home Protective Ass'n v. Williams, 150 Ky. 134 (Ky. 1912)].
Legal Definition list
- Configuration Management [Energy]
- Configuration Management Control Plan
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Confidential Source
- Confirm Title
- Confirmatio Est Nulla, Ubi Donum Praecedens Est Invalidum
- Confirmatio Omnes Supplet Defectus, Licet Id Quod Actum Est Ab Initio Non Valuit
- Confirmation (Bankruptcy)