Consumer Debtor Law and Legal Definition
A consumer debtor means a debtor whose debts are basically consumer debts. In bankruptcy law, it means a debtor who has debts under a prescribed amount.
The term consumer debtor is defined under Cal U Com Code § 9102(a) (22) as a debtor in a consumer transaction.
Legal Definition list
- Consumer Debt ( Bankruptcy)
- Consumer Credit Transaction
- Consumer Credit Sale
- Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies Act
- Consumer Credit Protection Act
- Consumer Debtor
- Consumer Driven Health Care (CDHC)
- Consumer Federation of America
- Consumer Financial Protection Act of 2010
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau [CFPB]
- Consumer Fraud