Covered Recipient Law and Legal Definition
A covered recipient means a physician or teaching hospital, but does not include a physician employee of an applicable manufacturer.
According to 42 USCS § 1320a-7h (e) (6) (A) the term "covered recipient" means the following:
(i) A physician;
(ii) A teaching hospital.
Such term does not include a physician who is an employee of the applicable manufacturer that is required to submit information under subsection (a) [42 USCS § 1320a-7h (e) (6) (B)].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- After-Discovered Evidence
- Alternative Trade Adjustment Assistance Recipient
- Commingled Covered Commodities [Agriculture]
- Covered Active Duty
- Covered Agreement
- Covered Air Carrier [Aeronautics and Space]
- Covered Allied Persons
- Covered Beryllium Illness
- Covered Broker or Dealer [Banks & Banking]
- Covered Civil Action