Crisis Response Services [Military Law] Law and Legal Definition
Crisis response services refers to consultation, risk assessment, referral, and crisis intervention services provided by a critical incident stress management team to individuals affected by crisis or disaster.
The following is an example of a state law on crisis response services:
Crisis response services for military services shall not be construed to include any services performed or intended to be performed by any other agency of the Commonwealth, any of its subdivisions, or any private party. [KRS § 36.250].
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- ABA-Approved Law Schools
- Ability to Pay [Tax Law]
- Above the Line Costs (Entertainment Law)
- Absence Rate [Employment Law]
- Absent Uniformed Services Voter
- Absolute Law
- Acceptability (Military)
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual
- Access to Classified Information (Military)
- Accountability (Military)