Cui Ante Divortium Law and Legal Definition
Cui ante divortium is a Latin term meaning, “to whom before divorce”. It is a writ of entry enabling a divorced woman to recover property that she had held in fee but that her husband had sold without her permission during the marriage.
Cui ante divortium also means “whom she, before the divorce between them, could not gainsay”. However, this writ was abolished in 1833.
Legal Definition list
Related Legal Terms
- Account Guarantee Acknowledgment
- Ad Officium Justiciariorum Spectat Unicuique Coram Eis Placitanti Justitiam Exhibere
- Administration Durante Absentia
- Administration Durante Animi Vitio
- Administration Durante Corporis Aut Animi Vitio
- Administration Durante Minore Aetate
- Administrative Cost of Issuing a Loan Guarantee
- Administrator Durante Minoritate Administratoris
- Ante Litem
- Ante Litem Motam