Declaration of Trust [International Law] Law and Legal Definition
When used in the context of international law, the term ‘declaration of trust’ refers to the part of a treaty containing the stipulations under which the parties agree to conduct their actions.
The term can also refer to a nation’s unilateral pronouncements that affects the rights and duties of other nations.
Legal Definition list
- Declaration of Trust
- Declaration of the Rights of the Child
- Declaration of Taking Act
- Declaration of State of Mind
- Declaration of Philadelphia
- Declaration of Trust [International Law]
- Declaration of Unlawful Presence
- Declaration of War
- Declaration to Disqualify
- Declaration Under Penalty of Perjury