Department of State Standardized Regulations [DSSR] Law and Legal Definition
Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR) means the overriding regulations for allowances and benefits available to all U.S. Government civilians.
The DSSR provide that agencies may pay quarter’s allowances to Government employees in foreign areas, provided certain eligibility requirements are met. Under DSSR living quarters allowance means a quarters allowance granted to an employee for the annual cost of suitable, adequate, living quarters for the employee and his/her family.
Legal Definition list
- Department of Labor's Benefits Review Board
- Department of Justice
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Energy Organization Act
- Department of Energy Contractor Employee
- Department of State Standardized Regulations [DSSR]
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of the Army
- Department of the Interior
- Department of the Navy
- Department of Treasury