Department of Veterans Affairs Law and Legal Definition
Department of veterans affairs is a federal agency which guarantees the loans made to veterans. The department of veteran affairs provides mortgage loan to veterans known as the veteran loans. The loan may be issued by qualified lenders. The veteran loans are designed to offer long-term financing to eligible American veterans.
The department of veterans affairs also provides with direct home loan program. This is to supply home financing to eligible veterans in areas where private financing is not generally available and to help veterans purchase property with no down payment.
Legal Definition list
- Department of Treasury
- Department of the Navy
- Department of the Interior
- Department of the Army
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Vital Records
- Department or Agency Head [Education]
- Department Service
- Departmental Enforcement Center [HUD]
- Departmental Privacy Act Officer